Oct 10, 2011

My Virgin Post

The digital world has got me.  It is impossible to avoid these days.  I’ve been wanting to blog for a while now, but didn’t feel I had much to offer the digital world or the time to do it.  I’m not really an expert on anything.  I don’t have many blog-worthy adventures.  I’m not the greatest photographer or frugal fashionista…  So what am I going to blog about?  I guess my lack of adventure.  Rants, things I observe, and pretty much anything that pops into my head.  So here goes!

I’m boring.  Yep I said it.  The 3 most interesting things about me are: I’m married (3 months), broke, and bored.  I’m not going to try to make my life seem glamorous and exciting.  It isn’t.  I pretty much lounge around all day thinking, reading, and Facebooking. A LOT.  I even started Tweeting.  Unfortunately I only have 32 followers, so that’s pretty sad.  More proof that people don’t give a shit about what I have to say…and so I’m alone almost all day with nothing but my thoughts.  

I don’t know why people are so afraid of things like snakes, spiders, and ghosts.  What’s scary is a woman who has been alone all day with nothing but her thoughts.  Now that is fucking terrifying!  I’m convinced women work today not because in the 1960’s and 70’s men suddenly started realizing how amazing we are, but because they were all sick of having to deal with their crazy ass wives and girlfriends.  (Have I been watching too much Mad Men?)  


Women’s Suffrage my ass!  I’m not some anti-feminist that doesn’t think women have anything to contribute to the world.  Quite the opposite, actually.  I think that thousands of years ago men just got lucky, suppressed women, and have been too damn stupid ever since to realize WE ARE SMARTER THAN YOU!!  




.

No comments:

Post a Comment